Adding a Mod to one of the servers?

deathfromabo

I have played many mods on COD4 and have been very pleased with all of them, they add a new depth and feel to the game, accompanied by better maps and new weapons. The main problem i have always had is finding someone to play them with, as the servers are usually deserted. I think that adding one of the many mods out there would add some flavour to the fast becoming bland set of maps we are limited to. Here are the IPs of the some very entertain mods for you to pass judgment on.

78.143.54.212:28960

deathfromabo you need to come play with us on the zombie mod server. Sometimes we have up to 10 FA on it at once. Idk the ip offhand but someone else does im sure. Just try asking chica, duckie, banana, metz, virgil, doctor, fred.... you get the idea

• 6 months later...

If any mod i think the gun game mod would be the best, just like in counter strike but in cod 4, not only is it fun (i have played it before) it makes you use a variety of guns so u become trained on every gun now people are like "but i have my set classes and im uber pwnage with those guns" but wat happens if u run out of ammo and find a random gun ont he ground... u wont suck as hard with it and im pretty sure that wuld help the scrim team in twol or cevo being adaptible to every gun including the recoil on each on wich i heard malo saying alot of us need to work on. anyways just a thought im stop typing before it becomes a book

If any mod i think the gun game mod would be the best, just like in counter strike but in cod 4, not only is it fun (i have played it before) it makes you use a variety of guns so u become trained on every gun now people are like "but i have my set classes and im uber pwnage with those guns" but wat happens if u run out of ammo and find a random gun ont he ground... u wont suck as hard with it and im pretty sure that wuld help the scrim team in twol or cevo being adaptible to every gun including the recoil on each on wich i heard malo saying alot of us need to work on. anyways just a thought im stop typing before it becomes a book

lol i already asked dare to do this.... alls i gotta say is that if we are gonna start a gun game server we have to get badass maps. also we are gonna have to camp the server alot because modded servers are fun to play. i think people would really like a gun game mod if we could just get them in the server. i would love to play in a gun game server.

dude i know right i don;t know if u guys know this but my buddie owns a network gaming bar and we like had gun game matches and it was totaly fun and stuff especialy ont eh nade and knife round, id camp teh server my comps on 24/7 neways