Olympics in London 2012

DFighter

Its all about Jess Ennis!

I have tickets to the football next week, but its in Glasgow so will probably ebay em or keep them for my daughters memory box :)

Unless anyone fancies Olympic football next wednesday?

Awesome Opening Ceremony, Kenneth Branagh, Mr Bean, James Bond and The Queen! There were only 2 things missing...

Where was Dr Who?!? and Where were the GOOD NBC commentators? Matt Lauer and Ryan Seacrest? seriously? They are idiots.

• Like 1

This video was removed .....

You know copyright and stuff like that XD

MONEYZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz...

Anyway: first (bronze) medal for Belgium.

Judo: Charline Van Snick

And we're looking to get another medal right now, because Marianne Vos has only 11 km to go. She's in the lead group with 3 other riders, so a medal is guaranteed, but she only wants the gold one. And deserves it.

Not the mention the first gold medal for my little country marrianne vos won the women road cycling match :) great match and really deserved

Really great done by Vos, 40 kilometers with only 20 to 50 sec difference between the peleton and that in heavy rain.

Vinokourov Olympic Gold in cycling? Seriously?

I think it's funny he won more than anything else. Everyone deserves a second chance like and even though he didn't admit that he cheated, he came back and won big races. I just hope for the fans sake that in 2 or more years time that we don't get news that he cheated.. again. That would be just downright stupid.

I was in my grandparents house watching it with my grandad and he was delighted he won. When I told him he cheated a few years ago his response was "well at least GB didn't win today" :P

Edited by Panini*Hobbit@mp3