hindenburg_beta3

Aigle

1] Map: hindenburg_beta3

2] Server: Hardcore

3] Didn't found any other threads on hindenburg.

4] The link to the pk3 is: http://www.wolfmap.d...hp?file_id=1421

This map is kinda old. I've been playing it 3 years ago on the Eye of War.LrF server. I've been searching for this map a while back ago and never found it because I was searching for Airship or Zeppelin which is part of the map. It's a map that we played in scrim back into time and I think it would be really cool to use it. The map size is 5 172 KB so it's not a big map to download and we can have a lot of fun in it.

Allies must steal the decoder from the Axis test base. They must carry the decoder to the Hindenburg 2 blimp.

beta 2 updates:
- corrected missing shaders
- destoyable radio
- maybe more fps

beta 3 updates:
- corrected missing shaders
- the spawn/obj bug is repaired (i hope 
- when the side door (bridge controller's door) destroyed, the flag is set only allies.
- a fence gate (near the forward spawn) is stay open

45475_3.jpg

45475_6.jpg

Edited by Medic
added some screenshot

lol I didn't even see your topic :huh:

well i dunno this map from screenshot i added to your first post it seem i never played this one ... better for me is test it in my local pc and try then i will tell my opinion ^^

I don't recommend this map for big servers because it's a close combat map. Kinda like beerrun. The good point is that you have to defend 2 places at the same time. There is some mounted MG and the defending team has as much chance to win than the attacking team which isn't true in all maps. As I said it's a close combat map so you have to expect corner rape and good corridor fights. There is 3 different defending spots to defend one after the other. The only bad point in this map is that it can be rush with a covy/med team (even with only one med if you know all the tricks) but it's the same on almost all hardcore server maps.

The noobs can get lost at the last axis spawn where there is some big house and the big zeppelin but they will soon realize that they have to fight by the front. I played this map long long time ago and I would really appreciate if it could be on. I had some really good fights in it and a lot of scrims too.