Which is better? Stopping Power or Double Tap?

daBroviest

I know that Stopping power lets you kill in one less bullet, and Double Tap lets you shoot 1.5 times as fast, but what's better? Double Tap or Stopping Power?

In your opinion, please, don't need data, just some better stuff.

Thanks! :D

-Brovie

depends on whether or not the server is hard/soft core and which weapon.

If you are on a hardcore server and using the P90, then go with double tap. More bullets and quicker kills.

• Like 1

depends on whether or not the server is hard/soft core and which weapon.

If you are on a hardcore server and using the P90, then go with double tap. More bullets and quicker kills.

I agree with this, it's what I was going to say.

It all depends on the gun and map, For a smaller map, or one like pipeline were I only play in the tunnels, I would go with DT, more rounds. (Especialy if you have a powerful gun like the AK or MG or shotty) Now, on a map where I am sniping, or using more assault rifle type stuff, (like, Crossfire, Crash, countdown, overgrown) I would go with SP, I like to be able to throw a round into someones leg with a Sniper and have them die first shot. Also, When on HC, I ALWAYS would go with DT over SP, cause HC is basically this, Everyone has SP on........ Therefore, the edge is to be able to fire FASTER, The more rounds come out of your gun, the more likely you are to get kills. Overall......I would go with STOPPING POWER!

Edited by davidjb7

I've tried the DT and like it. Since I only play the HC server and SP does not give that much if any advantage I'll continue to use the DT. It does help that is for sure.