Unfortunately, I often find unbalanced teams on the no marty abnerdog server because people would rather choose marine or spetznaz when they can simply choose auto assign. I have heard of mods that make it so you have to use auto assign, and I believe that this would fix the problem of team stacking that we seem to have. It can be annoying starting off a game with 8 on 2 sometimes, you know? Even with the auto-balance, it still seems quite annoying when we deal with constant team stackers.

• Like 1

Question is how to do that? :) If you know specific settings let me know.

From what I could find it could only be done through a mod, which would probably be out of the question since it would make the server unranked. I don't believe there is a line in the .cfg file to force it like there is on Counter-Strike either. So it's likely we're just going to have to keep handling it the way we have been and just grit our teeth and bear with it.

• Like 1

I wish this could happen too. I went looking through the .cfg file and looking through other forums and the only way to make this possibly is by modding which would make the server unranked :P