Team Fortress, Good or Bad?

Waffles

Can anyone tell me how good Team Fortress is? I've been looking for some good games, and it seems this one is really good. Can anyone tell me the Pros, and Cons, to see if maybe i should download it?

Pros:

A generally good community

In an actual gaming server you need to work as a team (get it?) to win, unlike other shooting games.

You can customize your character (if you are premium)

Cons:

Takes a long time to install and takes about 10+ GB or more to fully install

You need a decent graphics card to play and at least high speed wireless so you don't lag out

There's many more pros than cons for sure but I can't think of them all but please do try it out.

Pros:

A generally good community

In an actual gaming server you need to work as a team (get it?) to win, unlike other shooting games.

You can customize your character (if you are premium)

Cons:

Takes a long time to install and takes about 10+ GB or more to fully install

You need a decent graphics card to play and at least high speed wireless so you don't lag out

There's many more pros than cons for sure but I can't think of them all but please do try it out.

I have a terrible graphics card, considering the computer i use is old, and im not sure the memory of the graphics card

Well, depending on the map, the teams can be very unbalanced because some people are absolute idiots haha. The classes are fun to customize, but you can only trade if you spend real money on items. Anyway, people sometimes go all the same class, such as all scout (the easiest to kill class). It makes me pretty mad at my teams occasionally, and loading the game takes forever. Other then that it's awesome, yet cartoony.

Well, depending on the map, the teams can be very unbalanced because some people are absolute idiots haha. The classes are fun to customize, but you can only trade if you spend real money on items. Anyway, people sometimes go all the same class, such as all scout (the easiest to kill class). It makes me pretty mad at my teams occasionally, and loading the game takes forever. Other then that it's awesome, yet cartoony.

haha thanks for the facts :P

If you could tell me specifically what kind it is

go to run and then dxdiag and look around

idk if this will help out, but here's a pic of the display info:

244yvtk.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Team fortress is a good game, I have played it many times. But mostly on sniper only maps. But the regular team death an after that are fun as well.