If anyone is interested

MemPhis

http://teamwarfare.com/viewladder.asp?ladder=Enemy+Territory%3A+SW not exactly how active it is since ive been away from comp for so long. They only host ladder now but still fun for anyone or teams interested in Comp Play. I Can check with a few ppl to see how active it actually is now.

always played on ETPro so not sure F|A would be interested in giving it a shot. Im willing to help u guys out if interested but i myself would not be playing just assisting teams interested in it help with strats on maps and show u the ropes. Post here if any of u are interested

Please use generic forums like TB or SL or crossfire for discussing this things.[/color]

At the end of the day some users might post that ETPub tournaments is so childish and lame since they would think all tournaments should happen on ETpro and TZAC. It just results in fight's or big argument while they are just posting their thoughts or idea which we can't control.

We had some bad experience with this things before and hence we don't allow 3rd party tournament discussion/petition/asking for suggestions, etc on our forums. Please don't re post unless and until you have permission from Fearless Assassins management team.

Well i was only asking if anyone in the F|A community was interested as some may not have known about it hell it took me a couple yrs of playing et to even learn about comp. Kinda hard to address F|A server players on Crossfire hence the thread here.

But i respect and understand where you are coming from if any F|A et guys would chime in and let me know this is ok i would appreciate it. If not you can either lock or delete this thread. And i wont bring it up again

I´d be down fo sho, just let me know. I can be medic, soldier with mg, or covert ops(assuming it doesn´t say "enemy in disguise" for my name in etpro). I play a lot of HC, isn´t that similar to pro?

Are you NAG memphis? I'm wondering how active teams are on there. I remember when USEF was always top 3v3 years ago on the 3v3 ladder.

NVM... I saw your post in the past clans thread. Welcome here

Edited by TulsaGeoff

• Clan Friend

I´d be down fo sho, just let me know. I can be medic, soldier with mg, or covert ops(assuming it doesn´t say "enemy in disguise" for my name in etpro). I play a lot of HC, isn´t that similar to pro?

You generally don't play covert on etpro, you switch only to open doors if there is an uniform available, or to satchel the command post, rarely sniper (maybe in supply to defend the dynamite, or sp_delivery 1st stage) but generally nobody plays covert full time.

And even if it doesn't say 'enemy disguised' on etpro, people will still realize you are disguised (wrong weapon, behaviour, fireteam icons, teamspeak, etc.)

As regards mg, in some configs it's not allowed

Are you NAG memphis? I'm wondering how active teams are on there. I remember when USEF was always top 3v3 years ago on the 3v3 ladder.

NVM... I saw your post in the past clans thread. Welcome here

Hey man wassup ya i remember having some intense matches and scrims with USEF.

What i want to know is where in the hell Red Ketchup is.

I HAVE NO IDEA I LOVE THAT GUY