Hello =)

Ogatxx2

So hello everyone =) my name is Jonnie, pronounced as Johnny =). im from Sweden im 20 years old, well soon like 2 months im 21 =D i like to play games on my free time like League of legends(PC), Cod(PC), and Forza (X360) i have been working since i was finished in school so some of the weeks i cant play that much but im on as often as i can.. hmm i dont know what more to say really.. I like cars tho :D IRL i have a Nissan 200sx S14 if someone cares :) well i leave it there if its something u wonder feel free to ask =) Thanks // Jonnie

Welcome to the F|A forums. If you have never played Enemy Territory you should give it a try. Its a free game and our ET servers stay full of players. I hope to get to game with you soon.

omg a pencil =D u killed me with some random nades before haha :P my name is DataBenny in game ; :P

Gravedigger, i will check that out =), would be fun gaming with some experienced player(s) =)

Edited by Ogatxx2