These Dicks on Jay3.

Levi

By the name of Nyu, and some other guy with a :3 in his name kept pushing people into there own land-mines the whole game, friendly-killing everyone. I couldn't bear it there still playing right now just messing with everyone.

Hard to do something without proof, but I logged onto jay3 to see if they are causing any more problems. I am sorry that these players ruined your game.

They only messed with me when i was setting up landmines.

were there any FA members or admins around?

Nope, but they annoyed me and another engineer who were placing land-mines. When I'm playing they are rarely any admins on.

Thank you for your effort to submit troubled players on FA servers particularly on J3. However, it is highly suggested to get more proof and detail during they are team messing

If admins are not present or afk, what you can do

- Spec those players and get finger information by doing !finger playername and /condump playername.txt . It will be saved under ET/jaymod folder

- Record those players by doing /autorecord to start recording and /stoprecord to stop recording. It will be saved under ET/jaymod/demo folder

Then you can submit those recorded files and finger info here by attaching them to your forum posts.

Thank you, we would keep an eye of those reported players.

^^agree.....but with his admin level, he cant do !finger...demo+ some screenshots always come handy for proof

btw, thanks for reporting

/move to complaint section? fearless-assassins.com/forums/67-et-server/

Edited by PiaNist
  • Like 1

Thats weird, I always thought lvl 3 can do !finger , I started at lvl 0 then jumped to lvl 8 , I never experienced 1 to 7 , guess my bad :lol

Thats weird, I always thought lvl 3 can do !finger , I started at lvl 0 then jumped to lvl 8 , I never experienced 1 to 7 , guess my bad :lol

Nope, I wish i had more responsibility they ruined like 3 games.