:P

NotYourEggo

Apparently I deleted some files when trying to fix my config so I needed to re install and my player did not save. I do not feel like leveling up all of the way again so I probably wont play much anymore.. and if I do it is going to be on Abnerdog not Killbox.

Ouch, that sucks man. I hear ya though - lost my first profile and had to restart again from nothing. It's sad that they've not made copying your profile between installs easier. Would love it if all we needed to do was copy a file or directory (or if it was all stored online instead).

Good luck man. Have you looked at running some data recovery software to try to get it back?

Who are you kidding. It'll take you 2 days to level up. Then you'll get 1.7 back in about a week. :fixed

For some reason one of the walkthroughs I was using told me to delete my mp_config.cfg and THEN make a backup.. so it was a little late. Ill probably just end up leveling up again but not go for gold guns

For some reason one of the walkthroughs I was using told me to delete my mp_config.cfg and THEN make a backup.. so it was a little late. Ill probably just end up leveling up again but not go for gold guns

mpdata would have been the important file, mp_config.cfg would only be your config, not your level.