Poland vs Russia in euro 2012

mukiko85

I completely understand your point,

they should be partying and talk about football instead of fighting!

but thats how it goes with the world i'm afraid..

they should be partying and talk about football instead of fighting!

Real fans does . Thoes pseudo fans aka hooligans dont really care about game itself , they go just to look for a fight .... Imo They should be locked in cages cuz they act like a damn insane monkeys.

And this is the reason why our country will never have any opportunity to do such thing like worldcup etc etc etc. Not cuz we dont have stadions (we can always build them) but just cuz its not worth it . No fun , no celebration - only one big slaughterhouse....

Real fans are on stadions/homes/fan sections to cheer they team not on street fighting.

Just my 2 cents

542506_10150911708693557_2063103053_n.jpg

Edited by Baska

Real supporters decorate their house and stuff like a pro!

ek-voetbal-02.jpg

Lots of streets in holland have orange flags right now :P and other orange stuff!

Do they do that a lot in other countries too? I heard it's most popular in Holland

Absolutely disgusting behaviour from the fans.. All I've seen since the Euro's have started has been fights with the police (Croatians, Polish, Russians), some racism chants (to the Dutch) and pretty much nothing good from some fans. You have to wonder if this type of behaviour would happen if the tournament was in France or Spain? I for one can't remember this much happening and it's only a week into the Euros!

I feel sorry for the real Croatian and Polish fans (I say real because it's those who you don't see causing trouble.. the nice fans you see when the camera is pointed on them during a match and they're all happy) because it's because of one or two muppets who started all this and it's putting a bad name to their country from now on :(

@Alex they do it here as well :) Lots of green all over the place as well as flags :)