BF2 VOIP

WarMongrel

Just wanted to let everyone know. If you were not already aware BF2 has a voice over IP feature that alows voice communication while in game. I realized recently that ours was not working. It has now been configured and is working well. Read up on how it it used and please give it a try. Let me know if you are having any issues using it. This is a great game feature for quik communication with non clan members who are not in vent with us while playing. it can also be a great tool for recruiting new members. Allowing you to speak directly to them as apposed to typing it out in chat. B)

Just wanted to let everyone know. If you were not already aware BF2 has a voice over IP feature that alows voice communication while in game. I realized recently that ours was not working. It has now been configured and is working well. Read up on how it it used and please give it a try. Let me know if you are having any issues using it. This is a great game feature for quik communication with non clan members who are not in vent with us while playing. it can also be a great tool for recruiting new members. Allowing you to speak directly to them as apposed to typing it out in chat. B)

Nice:)What key do i need to press to activate that voice communication?

i cant remember all of them, there is one to talk to an individual, one to talk to entire team if you are commander and one ot talk to your squad. Just look in your option under controld when your not ingame and they will all be listed there. And you can change them if you wish. However it will not let you change those settings while in game...

• Administrators

i cant remember all of them, there is one to talk to an individual, one to talk to entire team if you are commander and one ot talk to your squad. Just look in your option under controld when your not ingame and they will all be listed there. And you can change them if you wish. However it will not let you change those settings while in game...

A more general how to for lazy newbies like us will be helpful :P

Rainier was my heli pilot.. someone call that cake back!

Nice:)What key do i need to press to activate that voice communication?

Lol

Join on squad or creat (press TAB ) invite friends join your squad(press Tab to invite and click manage squad or something) and press key "B" all of your squad can talk now, if u r leader of your squad u can talk to commmander press key "V"

if u is commander: u can press "V" and say to all leaders of squads.(only to leaders)

PS: is very good u join on squad u can respawn atual local of leader your squad :P

Lol

Join on squad or creat (press TAB ) invite friends join your squad(press Tab to invite and click manage squad or something) and press key "B" all of your squad can talk now, if u r leader of your squad u can talk to commmander press key "V"

if u is commander: u can press "V" and say to all leaders of squads.(only to leaders)

PS: is very good u join on squad u can respawn atual local of leader your squad :P

Thanks for help,will test it now.Any way guys,we can play sometimes together more then we do now:>

Thanks for help,will test it now.Any way guys,we can play sometimes together more then we do now:>

im on server now(afk) im going sleep :mellow:

• 2 months later...

u have any news about voip is not working?

I reported this on gameservers. They responded and said they reconfigured the voip and that it is now all set but the server must be restarted for changes to take affect. I will restart the server when i see it empy. let me know if it is still not working as i can not join my self to find out till my new comp gets here.

voice in game is good but sometimes i get like a broken speaker icon idk why... i the mic icon turn green and red together

me too :lol i think red icon dont block sound, only show u r speaking aloud or something