EURO 2012 | Results

DJ aka GDR DJ

Ireland will win tonight. You heard it here first ;)

I was completely wrong. The better team won, and although they can go down as poxy goals, they were the better side. Ireland brought 5 strikers to the tournament and started two, brought the other 3 on as subs, such a rookie mistake. McClean should have come on instead of Cox on the wing and would have done a far better job but oh well. I f***ing hope Trappatoni doesn't make that mistake again or Irish fans will hate him for sure (that is, if they lose or draw).

I had hoped Ireland would beat Croatia, on paper it's even enough, and if McGeady was able to get into the game a bit more it might have been different. Oh well, we lost anyway. Onwards we go!

Ireland was weak, " like an empty bottle " :D (little Trapatoni joke there, anyways, I hoped Ireland would win, but Croatia won fair and square)

I think France could either be the big surprise in this tournament or disapoint miserably as always, same for England, we'll see. Sweden and Ukraine could be tight.

hope holland makes this right wednessday vs germany.. Was watching the game in our local bar, the arjen robben cafe (because i live where robben is from).

hope holland makes this right wednessday vs germany.. Was watching the game in our local bar, the arjen robben cafe (because i live where robben is from).

Yeah, holland better win! :o else we sucked pretty bad lol

France 2-1 England

Ukraine 1-3 Sweden

edit: Spain-Italie best show since the beginning of this euro cup, for now.. Bravo to both teams!! Unfortunately for Spain, Villa is missing.. And Torres is not Ibrahimovic..

Edited by Annibal