EURO 2012 | Results

DJ aka GDR DJ

Moust boring game at the euros so far :/

tick tick tick, oh spain lost ball, now they got it again, tick tick tick tick, they lost it aga..oh they have it back, tick tick tick.

The whole match + 2 goals (while i think that penalty was too harsh, dude of spain hold himself back and made sure the french guy bumped into him.)

tick tick tick, oh spain lost ball, now they got it again, tick tick tick tick, they lost it aga..oh they have it back, tick tick tick.

The whole match + 2 goals (while i think that penalty was too harsh, dude of spain hold himself back and made sure the french guy bumped into him.)

Spain overdoes it.And once again started with no striker LOL.While France just sucked.Penalty was a right call tho.

Edited by EvoLuT!oN*

Spain overdoes it.And once again started with no striker LOL.While France just sucked.Penalty was a right call tho.

Nah don't think so, that spain attacker just stopped and waited for the frenchman to touch him.

And spain does that so the two central defenders can't do anything, can't leave there position nor can they do anything while in position :P

But the tick-tick playing style was friggin' boring even if they managed to score that way. Oh and france sucked except for ribery, that guy was everywhere (and debuchy was always with alba :P)

HE SCORES !!! So enjoy the distraction before everyone wakes up and moves to the barter system ^^.

1. Germany

2. Spain

That is my prediction. Not based on skill, just based on who needs this win the most =P.

ohhh kids ^^ i am not sad that the greeks are out :D i shit on the crisis there ... hmm and i wasnt surprised that the game yesterday was crap too. france is really bad and hmm spain plays a freakin UNattractive football. germany will make it for sure!