Please Please can you do!!!

-=Medic=-

• Administrators

The only reason that I have a ban on FAG is because I proven Chris, Otter and Nut wrong and they feel butthurt about that so in order to shut me up they banned me, they "moved" my post in the complaint section because I proved them wrong point by point and they couldnt stand that, they kept on talking to each other in their members section before responding to me cause it takes 3 FAGs to go against poor ol' joe. As for circumventing the ban I did it to say hi to kobajagi and to talk to you, I have no intention of going to FAG servers anymore, I might check the forums from time to time to see what you guys write about me to have some laughs. Its funny how they let you stay after you shared the ss of the FAG members section with me, and then you too feel butthurt when I used some of the quotes from them. FAG members might believe you but me and you know that you have shared that information with me, so i said I wont post it, and i didnt post the ss I just copied the text from them, so in essence I kept my word. We can end this drama in 2 ways, all the F|A get unbanned from your server,forum and vent, and we can all ride to the sunset happy, or you guys can b*** about it and we can just ignore you. As for kyn we always messed around with each other, even in that post about xt that u used couple of days ago I said that i was just fuking around with him and that was always an understanding between us, I guess you can use it out of context but kyn and I know it was all for some laughs Have a great F|A day.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O no now you sound pissed. Forgive me I will go learn proper English and you can teach it to Fred.

And Joe with the lies again that you can't prove and no one believe you. You really are a small person for trying that, why would any one trust you now. Sad that you could not even read the facts that Nut gave you, because after that you just went crazy.

I did not just let some one into my clan that I use to plot against did I.

You retard get this right:

We recruit killyounow because we all like him, not because of you!! Get over your ego kid!! Everyone enjoys kyn presence on the server he makes us laugh and he is actually a good admin, more, everyone on server (the regulars) enjoy his presence and his unique style of playing with the knifes wich scared you so much to you disable it..

Afugy make yourself a favor and go to a gym or whatever to release all that testosterone, cause you really need a hobbie dude, you are becoming nutwistlike!

You're fellow clan members are the ones still doing threads about us!! HILLARIOUS!!

Losing Spree

[FAG]AFugy

GodLike

Fearless Assassins

O and we do know who really gave you those SS. Just all so hurt that you could not get into FAG, sad little people, just looking for any reason to throw shit and try and make a name for you selfs. Really funny too Fred trying to steal my name and play on other servers.

I did not say anything about killyounow getting into your clan because of me, I was only pointing out the fact that Rainier and Joe would plot against him in ways to try and get him mad so he would act out and lose his admin. :lol:

• Administrators
O no now you sound pissed. Forgive me I will go learn proper English and you can teach it to Fred.

And Joe with the lies again that you can't prove and no one believe you. You really are a small person for trying that, why would any one trust you now. Sad that you could not even read the facts that Nut gave you, because after that you just went crazy.

Crazy???? No I just started talking shit when you started spamming my thread, dude just bow down your head and walk away, I got all the proof I need and if you keep talking bs I just might send it off to Chris, and then you will probably cry how i photoshoped it so gtfo and forget about this place we have moved on, if you want to play on our server you are welcome, dont complain if someone chain kicks you or splats you, if you want to join F|A post an app.

Crazy???? No I just started talking shit when you started spamming my thread, dude just bow down your head and walk away, I got all the proof I need and if you keep talking bs I just might send it off to Chris, and then you will probably cry how i photoshoped it so gtfo and forget about this place we have moved on, if you want to play on our server you are welcome, dont complain if someone chain kicks you or splats you, if you want to join F|A post an app.

You know what, I know you can't prove that, because it never happened.

But besides the point, this will be my last post, don't waste your time with a reply to me. Sure I would love to come on your server, I am sure its almost as fun to play on as FAG's servers but sadly I have a home.

And respectively if any one is ban on the FAG server plz don't come on, so we can avoid any more useless trouble that we have had in the last few days, that has really solved nothing, and makes us all look bad ( yes even my self). I am sorry things had to turn out this way.

Yours truly,

FAG AFugy aka FAG|H!GH aka High Afugy aka Afugy death God.

Is that any chance to come to any forum without seeing this really boring guys i swear with all respect.

I tried to do something but so Fail for me :P

Come on Afugy please stop it really ...

lol yesterday i got 32 years old and i have enough making Daddy thing "stop here ... don't insult your friend ... you here get down a lil ... i'll kick your ass again if you do that"

I'm talking with kids or men guys

any of you do not answer especially with stupid kiddy words ... "you are ... you are ... your are ... You are " Come on we are 01/20/2009 and we need some new interesting stuff not who did and who didn't :mad

and Joe please don't bring up that ting with "pwnd by joe" thing come on dude you Have a server now and you need focus on it more (do not answer me)

Don't answer after my post :geek:

• Administrators

Here is a few ss that Afugy gave me I m not gonna post the rest since this issue is now closed and I m tired of going back to prove something that I dont really care about. I am pretty sure after this..more fag members will make account here but we wouldnt ban anyone here unless they break our rules and add keeping stealing things because thats what fag clan has done since ages to keep up with their lies.

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg