Rumblejunkie

RumbleJunkie

Hello FA community, My game name *If you haven't already figured out* is Rumblejunkie I'm 23, I live in Illinois, USA and I have been playing Wolfenstein for several years. In fact I had RTCW pre ordered back in 03' I have been in several clans using different names I.E *If anyone remembers them* TE Indigo, Evil Nemesis, FF Uberman, 1.3k Nemesis/Uberman/Artifice/Combaticus. Now I'm just free lancing the clan tag 1.3k *To carry on the legacy

:)* But I'm really hoping to start the clan back up so I can set up Scrims/Clan wars/Clan practices again or possible join a clan that still partakes in these events or help someone that is interested in setting them up. I'm also looking to set up or help someone set up a Death match server with some old RTCW Maps for W:ET Such as base, beach, tram, market garden ext. If anyone is interested with any of this, please message me. I appreciate your time and thank you for having me on your forums, website and your servers :) Keep up the good work fellas

• 4 weeks later...

Again, thank you for the support and I appreciate you guys letting me be a part of your servers and forums page *as I know the hard work it takes to keep things running smoothly*. I have been in your servers for about 3 weeks now and enjoy the game play as well as the players/clan members in it. I'm very much interested in joining your campaign as a clan and offer my support to it as much as I possibly can, if recruited. But before I can even make the decision to join, I'd like to get to know most of your members first, I'm looking forward to meeting you all and getting to know =FA= members more.

P.S - You guys need to get on your vent more often =P