Gameplay

Moron4

I tried, the response I got was a randabout way to say 'sorry, we don't believe you.'

And an advertisment to buy an authencitator (or something :P)

I just want to annilihate the possibility of grinding monsters to sell the normal items and get epics in return. Like I'm grinding lvl 40 mobs on nightmare mode (or hell mode, but I think lvl 40 is still in nightmare), sell their normal stuff and buy some lvl 10 Epic in return and send it to my lvl 10 character. :P

really? That's stupid. Did you quit playing after that?

Well either way. I can't wait for it to come out, looks awesome :P

Yah really, still got the mail somewhere in my inbox :/ And it was the day I bought cataclysm, so after cursing for some days, I told mom to stop paying (Yeah mom paid for me <3)

Still want that RMAH gone though :P

And anyone going to try inferno hc mode? except for me that is :D

I am! I'm making a soft core character to farm for really rare things to sell on the RMAH ;) Why not make a few bucks for playing? :P

My main/primary characters will all be hardcore. The risk will be fun, no RMAH, etc. Will be juggling 3+ characters at all times. :P

I am! I'm making a soft core character to farm for really rare things to sell on the RMAH ;) Why not make a few bucks for playing? :P

My main/primary characters will all be hardcore. The risk will be fun, no RMAH, etc. Will be juggling 3+ characters at all times. :P

If it's not gone, then I'll prolly do that too

But do it in the start, when rare items are really valuable :D

I'm confused as to why people make a big fuss over RMAH.

Now, I may be in the wrong as I haven't actually spent every waking moment reading info on the game. I save that kind of exploring to when I'm actually playing.

But last time I checked, it will be possible to pay with in game money AS WELL. There is no "limitied to RMAH".

I read this on the diablo forum: here

So apparently, ajnl, you got your wish

Edited by Marar4

Well as I got it, you can't buy anything from the RMAH and you will only have one life.

Once you die, it's over.

try this on inferno mode and you're set for a year :P

Blizzard has returned admins always have done a good job giving players what they want from my experience. Once I bought a really good epic dagger for my mage and then I got a weapon just as good that night in a raid. They refunded my 150 tickets and took back the weapon I bought just because I asked...

Edited by TulsaGeoff