Gameplay

Moron4

Do you have an idea of your build already?

Nope, no idea yet. Gonna see how others build their characters and customize to the way I like it.

Nope, no idea yet. Gonna see how others build their characters and customize to the way I like it.

You were going to ba monk or demon hunter, any skills you really like so far? :D

I love earthquake for my barb personally :P

You were going to ba monk or demon hunter, any skills you really like so far? :D

I love earthquake for my barb personally :P

I'm gonna make both characters. I like them both. I haven't look at the skills yet though. Personally, I like to wait to play the game b4 I think about that stuff.

Never played TQ.

It looks a bit like Supreme Destiny, but of course better.

I usually play games like CoD, FSX, and SC. So i'm not rlly used to games like Diablo and WoW.

Fantasy and sci-fi are the main kind of games I play :D

Shooters are just a sub-genre for me :P

ah yeah, opposite way for me.

I also love the Assassin Creed series

I'll play anything I can :D

Between my PC and my external hardrive, I probably have close to 3000 games. ^.^

40 full PC games and anywhere between 24-2800 emulated games for every system in the last 25 years :D. (Minus Ps3/xbox 360)

Swear I'm not addicted. <_<

I'll play anything I can :D

Between my PC and my external hardrive, I probably have close to 3000 games. ^.^

40 full PC games and anywhere between 24-2800 emulated games for every system in the last 25 years :D. (Minus Ps3/xbox 360)

Swear I'm not addicted. <_<

Yes of course, there is no addiction there at all ;). Whats the point in having so many games, just curious?

I think one of my favorite games is Empire Earth 1. And my favorite game for gameboy was Pokemon Crystal. Idk why, I just loved it.

Whats your rig? Do you have it posted it up on FA?

Don't think I ever posted it... however, my set up is a

Dell XPS 15 (L501X) laptop

i3 M 380 @2.53 ghz

4 gigs ram

500gb hdd

Intel Integrated graphics

Nvidia Geforce GT 420M

Not too great, but good enough for gaming as I do. ^_^

As for the point of so many games? I dunno. Love gaming that much I guess. The older games are for nostalgia. Sometimes I'll play a whole series from beginning to end. (i.e Final Fantasy from NES all the way to PS1).

@Marar4: That was awesome!

D3 should be the game of the year, along with GW2 .

Funny fact guys, D3 will be released at may the 15!exectly in my bday ;D.. couldnt think of better present from bliazrd then this lol.