Diablo3 character

MagOo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whats up everyone, been hiding in D3 since it came out. After finally fixing my constant 3007 error things are going smooth and I am so happy I get to play my favorite game again!!

Lvl 60 Wiz 40khp 19.5k damage gonna finish Act I Inferno Butcher at least today :)

I have the Hellish Staff of Herding so lets rock some neph 5 whimsy runs!

Look me up Frick#1545

P.S. Please don't just shoot out a friend request..send me a whisper, I block people I don't know that just throw those at me.

I think that dmg is more important than hp. Considering that at 40k hp I was till getting one-shotted. So now i'm at 25k hp and around 31k dmg.

I don't get 1 shotted and I'm a squishy wizard.. perhaps you need better armor rating? mine is 2500 even with glass cannon passive

I get right into the skeleton king's infernal face.. for about 10 seconds hehe

really I think you want both.. if you have high dmg but low hp when fighting molten vortex plague reflect damage elites with 1 mil HP you wont make it through the debuff timer because your respawn timer will grow to 30 sec when you die over and over again trying to kill them.. you at least need to stay alive long enough to kill one of them before the debuff timer begins and the only way to get rid of it is to let them reset.

I know I have some gear laying around but don't know what you need yet.. shout at me in game

P.S. yo Ch0s3n erm I mean Flash... whats your battletag?

Can't connect right now, European servers seem to be down. But if I remember correctly i have around 2500 - 3000 armor. Skeleton king is still pretty easy relative to Act II. I got 1 or 2 shotted by a regular.

Dang 1 shotted by a leaper in act II over and over again is exactly what I was fearing which is why I avoided going for the butcher and played a bunch of things in NM and Hell experimenting and of course the neph 5 whimsy runs are sooooo fun lol

I don't care what they say if they are disappointed over whimsy, I really love killing teddy bears!

Loot between acts in inferno is pretty different, i strongly suggest farming act1 before going act2, i got 36k health, 13k dps Monk, 7k armor, 120%magicfind with normal gear (without the buffs), i get at least a yellow per 3-7 minute of play. Elite drop me always yellow and i suggest salvaging yellow/blue items level 6 to get legendary component for blacksmithing legendary plan.

Loot between acts in inferno is pretty different, i strongly suggest farming act1 before going act2, i got 36k health, 13k dps Monk, 7k armor, 120%magicfind with normal gear (without the buffs), i get at least a yellow per 3-7 minute of play. Elite drop me always yellow and i suggest salvaging yellow/blue items level 6 to get legendary component for blacksmithing legendary plan.

I think as a monk it is probably necessary to have more hp and armor. Considering you are melee. As range and lots of slowing effects, I think demon hunters are better off with lots of dmg. All the good demon hunters I have seen have low hp and high dps. I guy I know gets 95k crits.

• 2 months later...

Yep, so all class have special things, and all are good to play, so you must play with all of diablo 3 class, and choose your playable and favourite character to play.

I play sometimes and my favourite class are: Barbarian, Witch Doctor.