New map on NoQ 2|60

Faithless

Personally I found the sound thingy fun for about one week - then it became annoying. Guess it might be because I am getting old and my brain can't handle too many things at once. :)

On the other hand I know some people like it and people who hasn't experienced it find it fascinating. So it might get some people to stay on the server. (which in my opinion should be one of the goals) I can always turn it off :)

And as I have seen on other FA servers the admins are usually quick to stop excessive spamming of vsays.

Side note: Plat, we all appreciate the effort you put into this, but don't forget to read for your exam. Would not want ET to be blamed for you flunking your exam :)

• 3 months later...

Hey, i have a suggestion:

Would be nice if we can add resurrection map: http://fearless-assa...ction-finalpk3/

Is the best map we love her. :rolleyes:

I know that this map have not waypoints, but I'm sure that if we'll add this map on the server will be more players. I talked already with Julez and Vojnicina and with other players on server and they would agree that map to be add on the server.

Regards,

I know that this map have not waypoints, but I'm sure that if we'll add this map on the server will be more players. I talked already with Julez and Vojnicina and with other players on server and they would agree that map to be add on the server.

Regards,

Sorry, but I didn't agree. I said that this map could be added on NQ1 with a limit of about 20 players. Let's see how NQ2 develops, if it

gets more regulars, the map could be added so that we can only vote for it if there are e.g. 12 players.

Sorry, but I didn't agree. I said that this map could be added on NQ1 with a limit of about 20 players. Let's see how NQ2 develops, if it

gets more regulars, the map could be added so that we can only vote for it if there are e.g. 12 players.

Yeah, that I mean. We have already 7-8 players regulars there. And + us ? Calculate ;)