I think the killbox server is a lil bit to much populated these days. And for me personally, It is not fun to play with to many people..

Is there a way possible to lower the number from 48 to something between 20 - 30?

Oppinions here please :)

30 or like 32 would be fine but yeah........ 48 is too much for those little map we got right now. It would be fine if we could have some big map back like ambush sabotage, overgrown, chinatown, countdown, bog (long time no played) and please bloc, didnt play this map for a year, creek,district.

I feel the same way ...but.... we have to think beyond ourselves. I much would rather play a 10 vs 10 than a 20 vs 20. others enjoy that though and we have to accommodate. larger maps would definitely help. Also remember than when punkbuster comes back online the population will drop again

Yeah true dat. But they're our servers and if people dont like the fact that its 10vs10. They're not forced to stay.. And yeah when pb hits again.. But how long will that take to come back? :)

once dare see fit he'll turn pb on...as for the server i like em full. more fun and more people to talk to. Get boring when theres not a lot of people on...just my opinion.

• Like 3

once dare see fit he'll turn pb on...as for the server i like em full. more fun and more people to talk to. Get boring when theres not a lot of people on...just my opinion.

Ye its your oppinion, But we dont have just this server. Promote the other servers aswell than. Cus i prefer to stay on this server..

good for you? the numbers will probably not change. the fuller the servers are, the more players we can get, the more possible donors and possilbe members we can get. If you like smaller game numbers then like you said we have other servers, they can always use some admin on them camping them, feel free to move to those. but as of right now having more people on the server is healther and better for the clan and for the server.

• Like 2

I love how there is many people on servers. That's why I jump around to all servers. Meet more people, try recruiting more and what not. Raise server limit :0

• 1 month later...