Minecraft Survival Mode On Minecraft?

Doobie

I like that idea as well. But another fear that i am having with a project map is that it will die out quickly. So what I am thinking is since the server is now set to survival and on a new map. On the weekends we can work on projects and then during the week we can mess with survival. People seem to be staying a lot longer on survival and honestly its more enjoyable. Those that dont wish to be on survival can switch their gamemode to creative themselves. I just ask that they avoid getting too close to where people are building on survival.

Again project maps are not thrown out yet. I just want to be sure that we dont kill the server again by starting one.

Those that are using survival with notice that there is a plug in called MCMMO.

Please watch the tutorial video that is posted on

. It goes into great detail about the leveling system that is in place as well as how to level and the special abilities you unlock by leveling.

There is too much information about that for me to type over and over again on the server (sorry) but on the video there is more than enough information to get you started. and once you start messing with it for about 5 minutes you get used to it in a jiffy

Edited by Doobie

yeah it seems that most are liking the survival mode a lot more. people seem to be staying on for much longer as well as more people being online at once. we might have it set up for creative during the weekends but for now survival is staying on there.

yeah it seems that most are liking the survival mode a lot more. people seem to be staying on for much longer as well as more people being online at once. we might have it set up for creative during the weekends but for now survival is staying on there.

Yeah I just played from 4am till 9am.. now gonna play a different game =P Survivel sure is more fun.. creative got kind of boring.. maybe just keep it survival in weekend too.. could make like a few hours event for creative though?

Don't steal my wheat, I worked hard for it :P

nah... Survival is a lot more fun

ps. feel free to use my furnaces, not that's it hard to create... 12 + coal available

Survival mode would make in more exciting for players that are alone on the server. Because if you are alone online on the server, there is pretty much nothing to do... Survival mode would make it more exciting! :)

I like the idea to make the server Survival Mode.

Well how i think this is going to work is that the server will remain survival for now. IF you want to have creative on the weekends? or just keep it survival please let me know. I know that some have been working on stuff in creative mode on the new map. just please remember. IF you are creative. Please try and not build near someone else that is on survival. and go easy on TNT when in creative cause most of us are survival and we ants that ore :)

• 3 weeks later...

I am gonna say yes on survival as well.. I would like to do more group stuff though, I think it gets boring when only you are playing :(

If we could do something like a pvp with a red vs blue type thing, I think it would be more fun :)

Well the server is already set to survival. PVP i am sure will come later, I have been seriously wanting to make another map just for that. starting as creative to build it (might even just do so on my side and upload it to the server later) that way no one will loose anything they worked on, material, weapons, armor, TNT will all be supplied. Traps will be set up as well, and it will be kind of set up like a 2 castle warfare. The only issue with this is it will have to be set up for and at a time when we have many people on at once. doing something like this with only 2 people would get boring pretty fast.