Motorcycling

The Dude

Just wondering, anybody who's into it?

The freedom expierence, when driving on the highway, I go wherever I want to go, and if I want to be there fast,

I'll be there fast :D

Meet one of my best friends, show yours if you got a bike yourself ! -->

post-7168-0-48884200-1333745896_thumb.jpg

nice motorcycle:D

I make my motorcycle driving licence. motorcycle driving is purer joke ;)

if I am with my granny on the village, I can go my hobby after and go with my small bike. unfortunately, this is in Germany forbidden except on private property.

2007041301094146225.jpg

My god serious bikes Death Hunter!

Gotta do it right. I almost traded the 04 in on a Road King touring edition but i ended up losing control and buying a 2012 dodge challenger instead. 5.3 Hemi 385 hp stock lol im gonna kill myself one of these days. At least i know it will be a quick but fun death haha

Guess it goes with the name lol

suzuki gsxr1 2011 but have to wait till december when i get my motorcycle licence :P sry dont have any picture

I been riding almost a decade and have never had a license lol

I got a DUI on my bike like 3 years ago. Blew a .081 ----legal limit is .08

Somebody got intercoursed that night

If i had waited 10-20 mins longer to do test i prolly wouldve passes. Funny thing was we had been drinkin a little bit MORE than we shouldve. Andhad just done shots before we got pulled over. My irish heritage must have compensated for me lol a .081 is prolly about 3-4 beers. We got pulled over for turning out the wrong way of a one way alley. Theres parkig on the side. Kinda one of those easily done things where they just have to sit and somebody will do it by accident.

The stupid cop actually said "i smell alcohol blow in my face!" I just laughed and said no. Like im gonna say oh sure officer let me just give u a reason to cuff me right now. Its comin back to me know, yes i also started singing "what a night" by doctor john when they finally arrested me lol

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all,,,i have several bikes to ride(i buy and sell bikes)but my most badasser would be the "01 Custom(will never sell this one). As soon as i can figire out how to upload pics ,, i will. If anyone in North Carolina,, give me a shout,,we can ride. I also do alot of drag racing("85 Iroc,,"85 Monte Carlo SS).