Turn KILLBOX To HARDCORE server.

daredevil

36 members have voted

1. 1. Turn Kill box To Hardcore Server

• Administrators

Turn Kill Box to hardcore server. Seriously it's boring to shoot freaking 20 bullets to shoot someone. Post your opine.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do it now. do it fast.

and lats vote about the removal of the poor killcam on 24 slot so that this one becomes a bit more pro that its hopefully big hc bro.

wait wait wait, im lost, whats gonna help with scrim and why does domination have to go?

Sorry, I think hardcore mode will help with scrim, since scrim is in hardcore.

We have a hardcore server, if we changed this to hardcore we would lose half the players and lower the rankings of the server, I think Killbox is good because you last longer on the server, imagine 44 people on hardcore.. One solution is to disable the jugger perk

Sorry, I think hardcore mode will help with scrim, since scrim is in hardcore.

Wait, I'm confused....there already IS a hardcore server that we could practice on for scrim. Not to mention our scrim server. And last I checked...our hardcore server is not nearly as popular as Killbox. I just don't think its a good idea. :hmm

i think that its not really feaseable to turn killbox into hardcore, because we already have a hardcore server that is rarely full and in my opinion most people that play killbox don't wanna play hardcore.

tl;dr don't fix what aint broke

as much as I like the idea of going all hard core, all the time...... We have a good thing going on with our standard TDM box. 44 people in HC would suck......nuff said about that. Also, we should worry about our rankings, they would drop like a rock on a huge hard core server. Us scrim players can practice in peace on the scrim server if we wanna practice, and like was said before, we have the HC server to practice on already.

I know I b*** about not being able to kill people on the regular server, but new players would be too frustrated if they were killed quick like on HC. We would never get the amount of exposure to new players / potential members if we only offered hard core servers to the COD4 players.

Just my $0.02

44 players on hc would just be a massacre. Imagine all the noobs with deep impact and lmgs spraying... You would not even be able to cross part of the map. Let alone have any protection inside a building. I say keep it the way it is.

try [cTx]CHICAGO Broadcast server guys ... ranked 10 ... last month 11 and almost all time full 48/48 not even 44 like ours :hmm personally played once there and I really loved the setting ... I dunno what kind of hardcore Hell wanna make but I would love play in similar setting :yahoo

Out of all the servers I can connect to with half-decent ping, only two of them don't have hardcore. One is Killbox, the other I don't even remember because almost nobody goes on it. Forgot to put my point ._. We provide probably one of the only non-hardcore team deathmatches around, changing it to compete with the hundreds of hardcore servers just seems dumb.

Besides, hardcore just promotes spam and camping, and we already have huge amounts of camping and spam in Killbox already. Then the map rotation would have to be changed because 44 people in showdown and crossfire are bad enough. Hardcore would just make them unplayable.

Edited by Malokyte