Turn KILLBOX To HARDCORE server.

daredevil

36 members have voted

1. 1. Turn Kill box To Hardcore Server

I know you guys are reading this thread so I'll please ask that you do NOT turn this server into hardcore

The ony reason I play there and the only reason I found Killbox was because it wasn't HC

its so tough to find a server this good thats not HC .... they't are getting rare. Is everyone that gullable? (and I dont mean anyone specifically - just the cod4 community in general) .... call it hardcore and its automatically more badass?....its definatley NOT more fun and its definately not harder to play hardcore. So why its even called hardcore is a mystery to me.. Not having a hud is fine... infact have a aimer makes little difference to how I play, hell I'm even used to playing w/out an aimer from other games I've played its nothing ..... its just the fact taht its way too easy to kill people ...they die too fast and never really have to do anything more than spit a single shot at someone ... it takes all the satisfaction away.

but anyways thats just my vote and opinion, I'll keep playing on Killbox faithfully as long as its still on normal

Edited by -Wedge-

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think killbox should be left as a regular server, and not go hardcore. Everyone has already brought up the point that we already have a hardcore server. That's good point number 1. Another good point brought up was that we don't need another hardcore server to practice scrim in. We have our own scrim server to practice scrims. That's good point number 2. The final point I would like make myself is that there is a reason killbox is more popular and higher ranked and 99% full: that's because it is a regular server. What makes killbox what it is, is the fact that it is a regular server. If people want to play hardcore on a F|A server, we have the hardcore mix game server. Leave the killbox server the way it is, cause when hardcore is dead in the early morning, I enjoy getting on killbox. And that is my $0.04, because I'm better Loki ;) .

Peace Out,

DonTomG