Champion league

AnG3L

Pretty simple why teams try to play that way against Barcelona. Barca fails to come up with a plan B when their tiki taka is not working.

It is not beautiful to watch but to defend with 10 men against the arguably best football team in the world with such a discipline and endurance is something you need to give them credit to. Even though I am not very much a fan of Chelsea, I am happy for them to get revenge after the mysterious 2009 semi final against Barcelona.

Pretty simple why teams try to play that way against Barcelona. Barca fails to come up with a plan B when their tiki taka is not working.

It is not beautiful to watch but to defend with 10 men against the arguably best football team in the world with such a discipline and endurance is something you need to give them credit to. Even though I am not very much a fan of Chelsea, I am happy for them to get revenge after the mysterious 2009 semi final against Barcelona.

Plan A, plan B, plan Z.. lol.. There's no need a plan to do a show and win, just the minimum to have a bit of organization.. Total football like Argentina vs Brasil give always amazing show.. Basketball team of USA is another example.. I'm sure that if Chelsea wins this Champions League they will know also they are not the best team in the world when they will remind himself this match.. A bit weird and sad..

It's not that Chelsea was great at defending, Barça just didn't finish the chances they had. That was the sad part, Chelsea really didn't deserve it because they have playing really bad this year. I wonder why they won't use Romelu Lukaku, he is a genius with the ball and he is, in my honest opinion, not such a wussy like Drogba.

It's not that Chelsea was great at defending, Barça just didn't finish the chances they had.

Not really agree on this point.. Barca has failed, for sure.. But, which team who will not fail in this situation if the best team of the world failed.. Not the best and examplary defense, but a good defense.. You can put all players in the goal also.. Thanks god, in final Chelsea will not be opposed to Milan A.C. ..

Well I was kinda surprised with this outcome.

But I do feel credits can go to chelsea, they defended as a team.

Barca didnt have so much chances as they normally create in a match

Becides that chelsea played a long time with 10 men, and the 1st goal was a wonderfull goal from Ramirez.

And it was kinda nice torres made the 2nd goal 2 years he played like shit but now this goal hehe.

To bad barca isn't in the final cause it's offcourse way nicer to see but credits to chelsea.

I think today's match will end 2-2 and the final will be chelsea - bayern :P

Once again messi fails to score against chelski, And once again failed to score on English soil. And now its all wah wah wah barcelona...... They lost and couldnt score enough goals (Might have somthing to do with the fact that sanchez couldnt score in a brothel with a $50 note behind his ear)

What a penis John Terry is though....

Hopefully Bayern will take this tonights game and back to Munich for the final. Bayern to win it on home soil.

Thanks god, in final Chelsea will not be opposed to Milan A.C. ..

Lol if Chelsea was playing against Milan AC they would be slaughtered :P I personally think Chelsea wouldn't even get through their defense. Milan AC has the best defense atm in my opinion

Lol if Chelsea was playing against Milan AC they would be slaughtered :P I personally think Chelsea wouldn't even get through their defense. Milan AC has the best defense atm in my opinion

I'm agree.. But imagine 2 teams who are defending.. :D .. 0-0 at the end and forced to go in extra time and penalty.. What kind of match, can we expected, from these two teams.. Some tea, cofee and some biscuits (cookies for Joe Dirt :P) for every players and spectators for avoid sleeping during the match.. -_-

Edited by Annibal

Chelsea has still scored 3 goals in 2 games for a defending team is not bad :)

Sometimes we must learn to adapt to the opposing team (which is probably the best team in the world) to win titles......

Really? Best Defense in Milan maybe... But not in the world.. not by a long way.

I'm agree.. But imagine 2 teams who are defending.. :D .. 0-0 at the end and forced to go in extra time and penalty.. What kind of match, can we expected, from these two teams.. Some tea, cofee and some biscuits (cookies for Joe Dirt :P) for every players and spectators for avoid sleeping during the match.. -_-

You are aware that neither AC Milan or Chelski are "defensive" teams, Look at the two legged encounter with Arsenal in Milan's case, And as for Chelski, They were simply doing what they needed to do at the Nou Camp to get the job done, Even Real Madrid play 4-5-1 when they go to the nou camp, and they are possibly one of the most attacking teams in the world.