Hello

Guest noid:D

hi, it's noid. some people love me, some people hate me. i confuse a lot of people. talk shit to some people, whine about high pingers, and am overall a d*ck. i just wanted to say hello, nice to meet you.

i play a lot of jay#1, not such a fan of adren. if you see me around and need help with your game feel free to PM me.

be easy.

Avoid%20The%20Noid.jpg

LMAO, Jer :D

You transformed what looks like a typical presentation of group therapy in totally the opposite :P

Genius and form till the sepulture!!!

haha. glad to see you noticed nani. (:

yes, it would be something like this. "hi, my name is jeremy, i've been a raging d*ckhead for 26 years..."

everyone replies: "hi jeremy...."

jeremy: "i enjoy the color pink, volunteering my time at the youth clinic, and going to church 6 days a week (except on sunday, it's too crowded then)"

ello NOID!

Hi ethan, i see your a COD4 clan member :) give it up and come to the ET side - the superior side :)

Hello! nice to meet you never seen you before :P. Enjoy your stay.

<3 :rolleyes:

haha peter. i will enjoy it, until i fall off the edge of the world like i did at bnb. funny, i thought you looked familiar... atleast from behind. hahahaha. <3 just kidding man. thanks for the post.

I love you and I don't even know you. :embrass

i love you too. the way i love people where i don't know if they are a girl or a guy, but thought they might be cool... (:

<3

Hey

hey element. nice to see you. i saw you last night with the covie/mp40 combo when my team was getting ass raped. haha.

i love you too. the way i love people where i don't know if they are a girl or a guy, but thought they might be cool... (:

<3

hey element. nice to see you. i saw you last night with the covie/mp40 combo when my team was getting ass raped. haha.

As the saying goes "If you can't beat them - join them" :D