Hello

Guest noid:D

wtf defy thats how it is damn :angry:

hi noid nice to game with u

hey chuck (: i think i see you around on hardcore. ohhh that's where defy was too ^^ i used the name goliath there for a few minutes. i think my favorite weapon there is the poison. for some reason it's very amusing when there head shakes back and forth and they run around.

i'll try to say hi to you two next time i'm on there. sometimes i'm loaded though so i might not remember.

hey whats up noid .. think i was playing with you the other day .. kept seeing this little red thing with a gun jumpin around haha

if i see ya on ill msga n we can shooot em up :P what servers u normally on ?

normally i'm on FA1, occasionally i will hope to hardcore or pub, and very rarely on Jay#2.

if you saw a little red this jumping around, send some of whatever you have over this way (: although that would be fun if it was a whole team of noids and the other team were pizza delivery guys or something.

maybe you should make that mod and have dominos endorse it ^^

normally i'm on FA1, occasionally i will hope to hardcore or pub, and very rarely on Jay#2.

if you saw a little red this jumping around, send some of whatever you have over this way (: although that would be fun if it was a whole team of noids and the other team were pizza delivery guys or something.

maybe you should make that mod and have dominos endorse it ^^

haha yea thatd be the day pizza delivery guys and noids haha , im normally in hardcore iv been on the others a cuple times i think

im on ther pretty much every day lol so if u go on ther occasionally ill probly run into ya its just to bad if your on the opposition haha

haha yea thatd be the day pizza delivery guys and noids haha , im normally in hardcore iv been on the others a cuple times i think

im on ther pretty much every day lol so if u go on ther occasionally ill probly run into ya its just to bad if your on the opposition haha

haha... nothing like a healthy dose of ego to keep your ego going (; i'll remember that next time i join hardcore :P