2 years old and smoking ffs!

pronoob

That father is retarded.

2 pack of cigarettes a day for a 18 months old and he say he is healthy. To me he simply use his son as tourist show.

Pitiful. I think they're doing that to earn some money (even if cigarettes are expensive), but kill his child for that is just very selfish and proves that the father doesn't care about his child (and that money rules)

Smoking is dangerous for adults, so for a child?

1) He will be addicted at the age of 2

2) His lungs aren't completely formed, if he doesn't stop now, he won't pass the age of 5, maybe 6.

Moreover the poor baby is already in overweight, what's serious at this age.

I'm 99,9% sure he can't read or write, or even speak properly but he knows how to smoke? Is it a life for a baby? I don't think so.

And this 'father' (we can't tell that a father, can we?) has also a little girl. How old is she? 6 months? What about passive smoking? She won't pass the age of 6 neither.

I was looking for the appropriate word to describe the man (instead of father) and I think I just found it...

Serial Killer