I, myself and me

Aigle

I Hi,

I am aigle aka s1a aka slaughter aka jo aka druid aka coldflame

I am 23

I am from Quebec which has been a deception for me since I'm born so I moved to Ottawa

I am working for RIM aka Research In Motion aka BlackBerry makers aka U2 lovers (don't know why but they do) as a Software Developer in the BlackBerry Handheld Development team

I play ET to piss me (myself) off

I have been playing this game 3 weeks after it went out

I have been coding for etpub 2 years ago from time to time, more in the last year and less in the last 3-4 months

I have been playing seriously for the first 3 years playing with a lot of clan and classified as an Alpha player (which isn't my position anymore)

I can scrim when you want on ET, COD4 and BF2 (only no vehicule scrim)

I am ALWAYS angry, always pissed off

I have a girl friend which doesn't piss me off

I have a bird named Jack (a cockatiel)

I am studying in computer/electrical engineering at Sherbrooke University and I'm doing a coop term at RIM

I hope to see ya all on the server

I like to talk about me, myself and I

I like to be sarcastic ;)

I cya

I have met you in game

I am glad to see you have introduced yourself

I am sorry to hear you are always pissed off

I am glad your girlfriend doesn't piss you off

I hope my editing the title makes you a little less angry

I will see you in the game ;)

I Tbag aigle on the server

I always get aigle mad

I Am glad that aigle Has a girlfriend

I Wish aigle would disapear :P

I still roll aigle on the server ^^

I didn't saw that question on another topic, sorry that I didn't answer your question. I think that there is a lot of post and topics everywhere and that I can't always read them.

I am THE s1a (which stands for slaughter) from Kreative forums, however you are not blaming the right person.

I don't know who told you that about me, but I would enjoy to have his xfire so we can discuss about that.

I don't remember the guy name but the girlfriend was a big hacker in the ET community which was Crystal (something like that).

I use to be friend with the guy that said that big text about his girl that got hit by a train bla bla bla.

I am a good friend of Meow (he's from Quebec too) and you can ask him about me and he will tell you that I'm a well known player in the ET community.

I also did the scrim package for etpub 2.55 servers with the new vote menu for voting 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 6v6, cointoss. You can see my name on top of the screen when the menu is loaded and when a config pass.

I do remember the name of the guy now, it was mSc (something like that) was his name of xfire.

I am not a liar but Peter is.

I like to !lol myself to kill Peter :D

I didn't saw that question on another topic, sorry that I didn't answer your question. I think that there is a lot of post and topics everywhere and that I can't always read them.

I am THE s1a (which stands for slaughter) from Kreative forums, however you are not blaming the right person.

I don't know who told you that about me, but I would enjoy to have his xfire so we can discuss about that.

I don't remember the guy name but the girlfriend was a big hacker in the ET community which was Crystal (something like that).

I use to be friend with the guy that said that big text about his girl that got hit by a train bla bla bla.

I am a good friend of Meow (he's from Quebec too) and you can ask him about me and he will tell you that I'm a well known player in the ET community.

I also did the scrim package for etpub 2.55 servers with the new vote menu for voting 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 6v6, cointoss. You can see my name on top of the screen when the menu is loaded and when a config pass.

I do remember the name of the guy now, it was mSc (something like that) was his name of xfire.

I am not a liar but Peter is.

I like to !lol myself to kill Peter :D

Oh yea, my bad, it was mSc. Sorry about that. But yea I knew that you had done all those cfg's they used in their scrims.

Crystal is only one of the players from that community that hacks/ed at one point. I could name quite a few.