Fav. Band Or DJ

GameOver

haha exactly man. project pat has the best driving music check out his cd crook by da book every song on there is pure gold. thats the only music that matters tbh rap and rock. maybe a little techno if its not all girly and shit. funny thing is all i used to listen to was metal but that was just because i hadnt heard any decent rap. the shit they play on the radio and mtv isnt even rap its probably the weakest form of hip hop you can listen to. luckily i have good friends and they enlightened me :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qiki0vA7Tz8&feature=related one of their best songs that ive heard

and some metal of course

I listen to way too much music. I probably have about a dozen bands I listen to more often than others:

Pantera

In Flames

Tool

Eminem

Jay-Z

Yonder Mountain String Band

Ray Charles

Eric Clapton

Steve Miller Band

Bob Marley

Led Zeppelin

I love talking about music, I even do jam sessions on vent on occasion ;)

:wub: I like more Melodic Uplifting Trance

Andy Blueman

Tiesto

Armin Van Buuren

Dash Berlin

ATB

Above and Beyond

Ferry corsten

Ciro Visone & Sara Pollino

DJ SHog

etc...

i listen kind a many bands and songs so i do not have favourite in those but my favourite DJ is DJ Splash !! :D:D

„¸ ¨°º¤ø„¸ „ø¤º°¨

¨°º¤ø„¸Techno „ø¤º°¨

¸„ø¤º°¨ Forever`°º¤.

:/

:yahoo

nice

My favorites:

1. Metallica

2. S.S.H. (Saitama Saishuuheiki) great video game song remixes

3. Three Doors Down

4. Rick Astley

5. Lovin' Spoonful

6. Bob Dylan

7. Megadriver (great video game songs remixed into metal)

8. The Black Mages

9. Lady Gaga

My garbage list:

1. Any emo or screamo crap

2. 90% of country

3. 95% of rap/hip-hop

Yeah.

Thrice

Coheed and Cambria (I think this goes without saying but you never know :P)

Emery

The Receiving End Of Sirens

Incubus

Brand New

August Burns Red

Underoath

Mute Math

Joey Eppard

Muse

Billy Talent

Eisley

The Fall Of Troy

I play guitar so if its interesting enough for me to want to learn it I'll probably like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJErDQjhwf8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHuUpA6YUwA

Buckethead, David Bowie, NiN, Pantera, Tool, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Converge, Blind Melon, Scarlet, Les Claypool, Boston, Cream, Bad Brains, Bob Dylan, Daniel Johnston, Kaki King, Eyedea and Abilities, Aesop Rock, MF Doom, Slug, Brother Ali, The ROots, Wu-Tang, Tribe Called Quest, Live On Arrival, Mogwai, Modest Mouse, Cave-in, Coalesce, Chrome, Dead Kennedys, Death, Minus the Bear, Down, Steely Dan, Muse, As I Lay Dieing, Nirvana, MC5, Rush, Welcome the Plague Year, Danzig, Aphex Twin, Supermachiner, ZZ Top, Unkle, Circa Survive, Route 552, Entombed, Isis, Battles, KRS-One, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Kill Sadie, The Mercury Program, Galactic, Grace Potter, Artimus Pyle, Azam Ali, Goliath Bird Eater, Good Riddance, Mouth of The Architect, Solillaquists of Sound, Misfits, Electric Light Orchestra, Encyclopedia of American Traitors, Song Of Zarathustra, Skull Flower, Failure, Rites of Spring, Texas is the reason, Elvis Costello, Postman Syndrom, Candiria, Do Make Say Think, Squarepusher, Autechre, The Brian Jonestown Massacre, Wild Orchid Children, Kay Kay and his Weathered Underground, NURSES, De La Soul, Masta Ace, The Black Keys, Born Ruffians, Pattern is Movement, Deerhunter, Grizzly Bear, Portugal. The Man., Man Man, Anathallo, Mt. Saint Helen's Vietnam Band.

Edited by .bb.In-joy

• 3 weeks later...

I'm with Bondage on this, metal is where it's at. My absolute favorite is probably Behemoth, but Decapitated, 1349, The Berzerker, Gorgoroth, and Anaal Nathrakh (among others) are all close seconds. I also enjoy some EBM, especially with metal elements, such as Psyclon Nine, along with more pure EBM like Grendel, Life Cried, or Taktical Sekt.

And I should be seeing Belphegor in a couple of weeks! :D

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite band is The Devil Wears Prada:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eWEuPvr5Uc

yer they r heaps mad i wana see them live in aussie brah

geeze every is loving hardcore or scream dont u guys get headaches seriously. i do listen to some but like i dnt even noe wat im listening to i love RnB nd rap they r AWESUM. t-pain,akon,bow wow, TI nd all the other brothers i havnt mentioned r friggin sick as

I listen to way too much music. I probably have about a dozen bands I listen to more often than others:

Pantera

In Flames

Tool

Eminem

Jay-Z

Yonder Mountain String Band

Ray Charles

Eric Clapton

Steve Miller Band

Bob Marley

Led Zeppelin

I love talking about music, I even do jam sessions on vent on occasion ;)

yer brother bob marley is a legend nd jay-z hes awesome muzic is da best i love it to :D

• 4 weeks later...

I like everything....i used to be a progressive house and ghetto house DJ in chicago DJ Dime and now i make mashups for DJ's out here in Arizona club scene like tempe scottsdale areas...i also play guitar 15+ years..drums 15+ years and bass 15+ years..and started learning piano 3+ years of that...anyways so yea i like everything..but my favorite stuff is Van Halen..PANTERA!!..5 finger death punch ..ludacris...2pac...pitbull...DJ's bad boy bill..too kool kris..Steel...and a bunch more