Fav. Band Or DJ

GameOver

What is your fav. Band or DJ.

Mine is without doubt Pearl Jam.

With Eddie Vedder as Guitarist and Lead.

Everybody knows one of there tracks or almost everybody.

The people who dont know "Alive" live in the middle ages or never listent to music before :lol:

The Band

Eddie Vedder

Jeff Ament

Stone Gossard

Mike McCready

Matt Cameron

Kenneth 'Boom' Gaspar

Info about the Pearl Jam

The band has become famous of the album "Ten" (1991) that sold more of 11mil. copys in the V.S only.

With more of 1mil. copys sold in the first week only.

The readers of USA today selected Pearl Jam as the Greatest American rock band ever.

Better than Aerosmith, Van Halen, The Eagles, Guns N' Roses, The Doors, R.E.M., Metallica, KISS and Nirvana.

Jeremy

Jeremy a track of there first album "Ten" got awarded with 4 MTV Video music awards in 1993

The video "Jeremy"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dtkpemrhrY

:yahoo

Edited by GameOver

scar symmetry-BEST BAND!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mebSi4PDC34

Ohh, I didnt know you like SS! Well that freakin' great band, but with Christian Älvestam as a singer. Just bought their second newest album at last week. (paid only 8 euros) :P

And what comes to my favourite band, Its Iron Maiden. That great band has been in my heart since I were 8 years old, and WILL be till I die. I'm kinda sure abaut it. Unfortunately, I've never seen'em live so far, because the tickets has been sold always so damn quikly! I'm planning to take a Iron Maiden tattoo on my arm when I got some money, I'm just planning what kind it will be.

Other bands I respect almost as much I do Iron Maiden are KISS, The Rolling Stones, Slayer, Led Zeppelin, Guns'N'Roses, Metallica, Death and Testament. But Iron Maiden will be always the "lady" in my heart. :wub::lol:

:thanks

• Like 1

I would have to say my absolute favourite would be Metallica

As for current favourite, I cant decide between: Behemoth, Cripper, Cryptopsy, Decapitated, Destruction, Meshuggah, Mystic Prophecy, Necrophagist, Origin, Suffocation, Testament, Thundra and Vader B)

meshuggah.

Hmm i haven't heard Scar Symmetry for long time :P

Im a fan of the deathcore/grindcore/metal stuff. Chelsea Grin, IWABO, Suicide Silence, Waking the Cadaver, War from the Harlots Mouth, Whitechapel, Liferuiner.

I also like the softer stuff, Matt Nathanson, Jack Johnson, Coldplay (except viva la vida, hate that song), Attack Attack!, A day to Remember, Saosin, Handshakes and Highfives, Breathe Carolina, etc...