Fav. Band Or DJ

GameOver

I hate Coldplay With all my passion.

Coldplay is known for their plagiarism.

Chris Martin stole one of my favorite solo guitarists song, Joe Satriani's "If I could fly"

I heard the comparison, it is exactly the same.

I saw the guitar chords and tabs, chords are exactly same, and harmony is very similar.

Plus, i dont even see how their songs are any good anyway...sounds really bad to me.

Oh i agree, coldplay gets a 1 for originality. But every band steals at least a little from another. Coldplay just does it worse than everyone else. But i do like alot of their songs.

Oh i agree, coldplay gets a 1 for originality. But every band steals at least a little from another. Coldplay just does it worse than everyone else. But i do like alot of their songs.

Well none is perfect,so neither coldplay is!

i listen kind a many bands and songs so i do not have favourite in those but my favourite DJ is DJ Splash !! :D:D

„¸ ¨°º¤ø„¸ „ø¤º°¨

¨°º¤ø„¸Techno „ø¤º°¨

¸„ø¤º°¨ Forever`°º¤.

:/

:yahoo

yea the intro was pretty sick recoil. a lot less heavy then the song i posted though hah. oh btw nice to see you again im assuming youre the recoil i was in busdrivers with. i played as darkman back then.

p.s. this songs alright

p.p.s.

Yeah intro is totally best part of that song, and yeah kinda"soft" music too. :hmm

I dont really remember that part, but I can tell this isnt first time I use name recoiL. =)

And then again back to this topic. This band is probably one of my favourites at the moment.

three six is the shit buddy. same with project pats solo music. but you can never go wrong with some odb

Oh I agree. I didn't think you dabbled with the likes of Project Pat or Three 6. I still remember back in the day in high school riding around with subwoofers pounding the shit out of the neighborhood listening to Project Pat. Good times.