Hey everyone by mAnnY /Sonny

SonnY

Hi guys,

it has been a long time ago.

May be 2 years i havent been here or didnt play Enemy Teeritory.

Most of ya wont remember me. And im honestly have to say... i wont remember most of you, i think.

Daredevil... i remember you of course. The nice Boss. And my Friend from Belgium , i played with the Clan before called {NB} and then at =F/A=. Sorry i cant remember the whole Name... but it starts with a "W". Sorrrry :blush: I didnt look at the Memberlist, yet. Just thought write a little bit, after i get a happy birthday message. Thx for that;)

I had some problems and just said to myself, no gaming anymore... and so on.

No money, no job, drugproblems. I had some big Problems to solve... now after 2 years all problems are past.

New Flat, new Job, no drugs - no illegal drugs :lol: ^^ and of course again ego-shooting. I cant live without kick some asses on battlefields.

Im sorry, i didnt tell ya anything and just didnt visit ya anymore. Not a great Behavoir.

I just feel bad to tell someone about my life 2 years ago. Now it doesnt matter cause its past.

I feel really good now without drugs, got a 1 year old kid and a beatiful wife. B)

I work as a Shop-Manager-Assistant, i hope thats the right Translation;)

After the work , or on weekends i usually play CoD MW3 with my brother and his clan.

Im not in the Clan but im a good friend of them. Of course because of my older Brother too.

Few Weeks ago , i played Battlefield 2. Since i bought CoD the first time.. my first is MW3^^... im just playing this one. I usually play Hardcore.. Search&Destroy or this one where i have to collect medals.

Ok, i gonna look arround. Members, Games, and all the Stuff on this site. Still registered ...yay .. thx dare.. :thanks

Greetings SonnY

Drugs are bad! Glad you're not using it anymore and stuff

Welcome back

You don't say? ;)

Welcome back Sonny (from a newb :D)

And Belgium he? Where exactly?

Edited by Marar4