Hey everyone by mAnnY /Sonny

SonnY

Yay, thx for your welcome all.

Hey Docwarren... How are you doing.. wow ...

We played togther at Nuremberg ;) Nice to see you again :D

May be you can help me...Do you remember our belgium friend we played togther at NB? I think he joined F/A too after a while. His Nick starts with a W...

Hey SonnY, nice to see you're okay, and congratulations on your baby!

Grazias Nani ;) I remeber you too. Nice to "see" you again.

Drugs are bad! Glad you're not using it anymore and stuff

Welcome back

Yeah, this shit sux .. im happy i have a great family which helped me in this bad situation. :rolleyes:

You don't say?

Welcome back Sonny (from a newb xD)

And Belgium he? Where exactly?

Yeah an old Member, i dont know he is still in... i think docwarren can help me with the name. He should remember him^^

"Windtaker" or somethin like that..

See you arround guys

Yeah, m8. Ronnie (aka-Wildstar). I haven't seen him on but once or twice in the last 2 years here. Dave (aka- Skully) is here, but has been on vacation for 6 months.

I have seen some of our old regulars & members in game. Wayne (aka JackDaniels/Beeshanwheck), some of the old eXe guys, and of course....... my favorite reg from my years at NB......... JoeDirt. :woho:

Ronnie aka Wildstar.. yeah thx, that was the name i was searching for.

Hope to see him one time... I have to try via Xfire.. may be he is still on there...

yay, $kullcollector aka Skully, niiiiiceee. And JoeDirt.. wow so many "classic" gamer ;) GREAT Of Course im remember them both :D

I think there was one time ingame i saw a "JoeDirt" in BF2. Dunno if it was the "real" one ;

What game are you playing doc? Still ET? I havent played Et for years now. Omg i will be pwnd all day :rolleyes: if i play it again.

But i will install if you or most of ya are in Et. Would be like a little travel to the past^^

See you later m8

I went to CoD4 when it first came out. Sucked hard at it. Came back to ET and found Dirt on and learned it was his clan. Just kinda stuck around. Just re-installed CoD4 last week and giving it a go again. So now splitting my time between the two.

• 3 weeks later...