Thank U all F|A clan members in cod4

Nagato

F|A Daredevil= F|A hell

F|A medic = F|A muhahaha

I am really confuse I didn't know that F|A daredevil= F|A hell until today. Arhhhhhh I am shock

Edited by Captain Ryan

F|A Daredevil= F|A hell

F|A medic = F|A muhahaha

I am really confuse I didn't know that F|A daredevil= F|A hell until today. Arhhhhhh I am shock

so am i :o Maybe i should buy COD after all just to check this is true ...

GTratz on making trial btw :) When you got time...try ET. Its a real mans game :D

F257......I just cant seem to get into ET....I may install BF2 soon though....maybe....

Lol considerning the number of people that seem to play BF2 I think they'll be glad of your assistance :P

Haha I am weird and unlikable by kinan :blink:

you have been invited by hell for trial period, now or later our clan members will give us feed back about you if the invitation was wrong or not and why!!! only our clan members and leaders can judge you :geek: cos you playing all time with them, so don't be surprised by that.

now you are in trial member area, so it's up to you to change their opinions about you if something wrong. so do what's need for it, cos all invitation is not irreversible :D