Greetings from Finland

Koiranpentu

Hello there!

I'm Koiranpentu (translated to puppy in English) and I'm 18 years old. Just call me puppy. I play World of Warcraft, Team Fortress 2, and I got "some other games" to play too.. retired in Wolfenstein: ET but sometimes chatting there with my friends. I have worked as Xfire Game Master but I left the job when moving to a place called Evolve.

I'm active Facebook and Twitter user... I like social networking and I listen to quite much music on Spotify. I like webmastering, anime, and some other things too. I'm a bit active on some TeamSpeak channels and on IRC too.

I've been active sometimes when you had still a death match server in ET (dunno if you have anything like it atm), and I have visited twice in you TF2 server.

I don't know why I'm writing this because 1) it's 02:14 (AM) here and 2) I think I won't be very active on these forums.

Ask if you want to know something.

I don't live in igloo and sleep with ice bears - so don't ask anything regarding that.

bedtime->

:cya

-Koiranpentu

Edited by Koiranpentu