HeyHey!

Moron4

Hello F|A-members (and non-members who read this)

I'm Marar4, playing on =F|A= Beginners for three weeks now (some of you might know me now... I hope :D). Anyway it's only been three weeks so i'm just relearning the game . I even forgot how to add colours to my name :embrass . (I know it now btw ;))

As I said I'm relearning the game, which means i used to play ;) I took a pause 8 months ago, so be nice to me when i'm playing xD.

Also, I've had invitations of both Gubbi and Nielsvd to become a learning admin, maybe after two weeks or so, right now, i want to play alright?

Greetings, Marar4

Hi Marar4!! :welcome

Finaly you have accepted and you're here :thumbsup !! Now, you can enjoy forum and servers.. ;)

Seems you 're always a good player.. Whatever, this is not needed for have fun! But, you already know it..

Also I forgot to mention, I'm an insomniac (meaning i don't sleep much or just don't), my average sleep a day now around 2h/day. But there're days when I don't sleep, the days after sleepless nights like these can cause me to act a bit grumpy and immature. gubbi already found out the hard way. My excuses for this ;)