Problem joining server

XSV_SOLJA

Question

Hi guys after too long without playing COD4 i decided to try a game on F|A NOMARTY ABNERDOG but when i tried to join, it loaded the map and instantly gave an error saying server disconnected. When i tried to join again it said i may not attempt to join for another 1200 minutes.

It's 1AM here now so i will try again in the morning

Does anyone know why it does this?

6 answers to this question

well the 1200 mins puzzles me..thats the normal length for if ya get banned on pb for using hacks...umm what message did it give you? were you able to connect and then get kicked or were you just disconnected after 10 seconds... try doing

/connect 174.34.164.94:28930 in console.

ban for 1200 minutes (20hrs). What was the *exact* reason you where kicked? Because we have Punkbuster back, and I guess that has something to do with it. Especially since your GUID is banned by PB, see also PBBans (click on your guid on the forum or fill it manually in on pbbans.com). Origin of IP South Africa (where you are, if I recall correctly).

Any explanation for that ban?

Yep, same 'ol story

If you feel the need you can protest your ban with PBBans but trust me if we've heard the "my friend uses my key code" story 100 times they've heard it 1,000,000 times.

http://www.pbbans.co...1-vb243428.html

We can't have any busted cheaters in the clan, so yes we have to remove you from the clan.

Good luck in your future ventures.

sorry to hear that but its YOUR guid that has the ban. I have told members countless times, dont share your account, your code or anything else with someone unless ya have to. Its your responsiblilty! If they get in trouble on your account you are going to get blamed for it.

Anyways thats my two cents on this matter. remove tags, have a nice day.