Nice TJ in the F|A server; Invented & Executed by FlAme~

Shaky

I got 1st comment :D

yes but unecessary one,by the way nothing special honestly but still i would need some practice before doing same as u:)cuz the fuel dump is on right side of land ground of 1 jump so u need to push mouse right and DJ it to fuel :)

Actually I once of the tries made this jump that went a bit different.

Start same, 1st bounce also the same but then I got on the Door. Next to it I landed absolutely pefect and central on the platform and if I wanted I could go on to the fuel!!

Ill post this movie as well soon :)

Btw if you have any requests for old Tj's that are gone ask me; i know a-lot bout them!!

nicley done, im doing familiar jump from the other side with tank, jumping on the west tower then directly up to same place as u. U should see my friend zaad doing some amazing tj at desert operation at FA2, i was laughing my ass off while he kinda tj whole map xD

Edited by toxicc

nicley done, im doing familiar jump from the other side with tank, jumping on the west tower then directly up to same place as u. U should see my friend zaad doing some amazing tj at desert operation at FA2, i was laughing my ass off while he kinda tj whole map xD

I'll be looking out for it...

if ya like this i can learn you an very old tj that almost nobody (even not proffesional tj'peeps) know...

It's in battery and gives an awesome spot (record spree: 168 sniper kills :) -> did took me 8 jumps :D)

yes but unecessary one,by the way nothing special honestly but still i would need some practice before doing same as u:)cuz the fuel dump is on right side of land ground of 1 jump so u need to push mouse right and DJ it to fuel :)

I meant on Youtube...

zaad from umbrella?

ask him to post a youtube video or xfire on it, i wanna see ^^

zaad from umbrella?

ask him to post a youtube video or xfire on it, i wanna see ^^

i never figured out how to do this. nice one.

I am still trying in Cod4. But still no success.

They call me chicken.

this tj is old as et itself, be more creative next time do a 360 turn mid air

Whahaha

Well it might be that old but i'm busy with an vid that's totally going to blew you away...

watch out for it

Found the jump!

Edited by Flame

• 3 months later...