Monthly COD4 Highest Kills Award January 2012

Funksdead

o.O i thought all our servers were caped at 2800....sigh, i need to get off HC

yes you should lol, both 1.7 servers have max score set to 3000. makes the games longer since we get lotta people

It's one of yours, look at the name, =F!A= Beginner, if i have to go on another server to beat the record, just give me the ip plz !

So does that mean that for the moment i have the record or do i have to be a FA first ?

Ps: Sorry dunno how to delete the post My computer is f***ed ... !

Edited by Wakelost

It's one of yours, look at the name, =F!A= Beginner, if i have to go on another server to beat the record, just give me the ip plz !

So does that mean that for the moment i have the record or do i have to be a FA first ?

Ps: Sorry dunno how to delete the post My computer is f***ed ... !

no your good, dont worry bout it and nice job. I was watching ya when ya did this. Good luck and just hope that blackmagic dont see this and try to beat you lol.

Is that the only map you play on that server...I dont think I've ever actually been on that one.

yes its hc killhouse 24/7. its pretty easy to get kills lol but i mean not 166...pshhhhhh.

I was in the game while he got his record. Painful to watch really, he was stealing all my kills :)

The server is one of ours, I was in game while he got the 146 kills.

All due respect blackmagic, but you ain't gonna get close to this guy, at least not this month

You should link up with people like Panda, B-97, Ender, and tiptoes.. play a little 2 on 2 scrim maybe lol. would be fun to watch