Monthly COD4 Highest Kills Award January 2012

Funksdead

B-97 you're insanely talented. Want to see you go head to head with Razor and LainTimeSweden. Ender also plays like he's on a rampage/warpath...I recommend laying down clays ;)

B-97, yes you do have more points...never seen a tie before so i dunno what will happen :) . And Tunnel, I play on the "regular" mode most of the time (on 1.7)...I stop in to HC from time to time just to see how things are going

B-97, yes you do have more points...never seen a tie before so i dunno what will happen :) . And Tunnel, I play on the "regular" mode most of the time (on 1.7)...I stop in to HC from time to time just to see how things are going

Is that your Euro server? If so that has some of the most intense and enjoyable fighting ever. Keep an eye out for HeadOff[RUS]...excellent tactician.

Is that your Euro server? If so that has some of the most intense and enjoyable fighting ever. Keep an eye out for HeadOff[RUS]...excellent tactician.

No, this is a North American server. Its on the 1.7 patch. I believe the other servers are both on 1.6 The one I'm referring to is the resurrection of what used to be known as Killbox.

B-97 you're insanely talented. Want to see you go head to head with Razor and LainTimeSweden. Ender also plays like he's on a rampage/warpath...I recommend laying down clays ;)

Clays? meh

• 2 weeks later...