Hi to all of you guys

IntenT-

I have been playing on FA servers a while now. I have only been playing ET for about 2 weeks after a 2 year break. I still admin for competiton leagues as anti cheat. I recently got accepted to FA and wanted to say hello to everyone. Some of you may already know me, others will not. I'm a mid skill player, maybe even low skill :hi . I would like to start seeing FA scrim some. I have ran several top tier ET clans, and can help with strats and other issues. I also help run the ET division ladders at wocen.org. Just ladders at the moment, but it's a good way to get teamwork built while having fun. Theres also a 1v1 and 2v2 ladder there as well. I'd like to get some feedback from the scrim team members and dare on this. So let me know what you think, and thanks for letting me into your clan.

• Administrators
Just got back into ET too. Can't join the server because it can't find the map assassin's camp. Do you guys have an outside link to it anywhere? It can't find it on the server to upload to me.

Etpro? which server?