My band's new song (DM)

Quovadis

So we're a Melodic/Technical Death Metal band from Quebec.

It's the first version and it was done pretty fast so it is really sloppy.

We are doing another version pretty soon.

I play right guitar track.

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_11479176

Oh and btw if u take time to listen leave a comment !

• Like 2

Very Cradle of Filth inspired and so I approve!

I'm not a big DM fan.. But I can still appreciate the good stuff from the bad, and I have to give you some rep for this one :) good job!

Well we just started the band so we aren't really know by anyone . We're eaiting to be ready at 100% to start doing shows so

We make a big bang :P oh and also, we don't want to make it of our lives , we all work & go to school so it's mostly for fun. But of course we wouldn't refuse getting signed so we can make an album :P

Well we just started the band so we aren't really know by anyone . We're eaiting to be ready at 100% to start doing shows so

We make a big bang :P oh and also, we don't want to make it of our lives , we all work & go to school so it's mostly for fun. But of course we wouldn't refuse getting signed so we can make an album :P

Don't need to be signed to make an album :P Plenty of bands do self-released stuff.

I also don't get how everyone else is comparing this to Cradle of Filth, this is much better.

Edited by Mr.Incognito

Don't need to be signed to make an album :P Plenty of bands do self-released stuff.

I also don't get how everyone else is comparing this to Cradle of Filth, this is much better.

I don't like much CoF either but their live album Live Bait for the Dead was epic. I would easily say that the style is closely modelled on CoF, intentionally or otherwise..

Yeah but it costs alot to produce something that sounds good :P we will see how the second one will sound (It will be recorded on another device). Probably will alot bigger quality :P

I don't like much CoF either but their live album Live Bait for the Dead was epic. I would easily say that the style is closely modelled on CoF, intentionally or otherwise..

I still don't hear it, CoF is more symphonic, their instruments are played in a much more basic style, their vocalist doesn't do growls and is well... really quite terrible

Edited by Mr.Incognito

their vocalist doesn't do growls and is well... really quite terrible

o.O of course he does.. But hey, this isn't a CoF thread so I will say no moar! GOOD WORK Vadis! Tell your guys we love it :D