Prometheus |movie trailer

DJ aka GDR DJ

The movies have already been made..it is a prequel not a sequel....

I need to google this : / prequel not a sequel.... :P

Done :P oke well I am curious what gonna happend with that weird creature on the end : /

Edited by DFighter

LOL danke, saved me 15 bucks, was bout to buy it on the kindle, but just rented american reunion instead :D. That was a funny movie just the the other originals.

Glad to have helped, better off renting it. The movie just really had no direction. I expected more it was average I'd have to say so: rent.

• 3 weeks later...

ok saw this on sky box offife fri night as was undecided on getting teh blu ray......was underwhelmed tbh ....and it was dull .......miht need a 2nd watch as i saw it semi drunk , but whiel it looked great , there wasnt alot that got my on the edge of my seat ... a shame as was hopign i was going to love it

Watched this tonight and it took FOREVER to start off and get interesting. Wasn't much action points at all until the towards the end. If you're not paying close attention to it, it can get confusing fast anad lose you in the "random things thrown in". For a prequal to Aliens you would think it would have been a lot better than this. IMO it's not worth buying and only renting if you are an Alien movie fan.

Now if they made a predator prequal (i don't think they have yet) i'll definatly see that ;)