World Juniors!

I3lessed

Finland did look solid last night in the preliminary game, both of their goaltenders look solid in net and their first line is fast, aggressive and plays well together. Canada has a deeper bench then them though. Go Canada Go!

• 2 weeks later...

States were upset by Finland today, dunno what to really make of that, definitely not what I expected. Switzerland taking Sweden to a shootout was also a big surprise. Was happy with Canada's play against the Czech's despite Smith-Pelly being injured, couple guys stepped up and played better then they had been earlier in the tourny. Wedgewood is looking like he should be Canadas #1 Goalie. God I love this tournament :P

States lost to the Czech's today also :| team has no heart or chemistry. Petr Mrazek with 52 saves to steal the game from the americans :| @Proffa While I do agree that Finland has an excellent team this year I don't know that its good enough to beat the likes of Russia, Sweden or Canada, will be good games to watch. Excited to see the medal rounds start :D

1 st period played, we play first 10 minutes like we have s**t in our pants. Then own game got running, and cherry for cake we got goal just before period over. Hope same expression 2 nd and 3 rd period!

Edit 2 nd period: Strong Sweden, we have no idea that there is icohockey game. Luckily we get goal, beauty by Armia! Saves after 2nd; Swe Gustafsson 11 | Fin Aittokallio 34 ! GO FINLAND!

Edited by Proffa

3 rd period, Sweden was strong as excepted. But, but... BUT... Dont have no idea what Aittokallio did, he just freeze. Overtime, maybe shootout. This is Finlands game

Overtime: Its just stupid that referees dont give penalty on overtime! Heart is somewhere its so exciting :D

Edited by Proffa