Worst TV series you've ever seen?

erantal

Worst series : CSI (all of them), NCIS ... in fact basically all that series with 'Super' cops. Can't even watch them.

House, Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives are also boring with time.

I hate most of french series too :P (only feeeeeew of them are fine)

Worst series : CSI (all of them), NCIS ... in fact basically all that series with 'Super' cops. Can't even watch them.

I love NCIS ....best darn show ever ! specially hotty Ziva :lol and Abby (she's cute )

CSI is ok also , but its not really funny like NCIS, where they have sometime a few laughs there.

Edited by erantal

Nothing said here can even compare to ''Rupaul Dragqueen" .

It's a show about gay people who wishes to be the perfect draqueen. Something like that.

Nothing against gays but that show is just disgusting

• 3 months later...

I dislike Idols, and those FearFactory shows.. Just plain boring.. And I don't like shows that includes food & cooking. Cooking is fun but it's boring to watch those tv-shows. Also baby & pregnant related aren't interesting. Or some plastic surgery related. Ugh! :rolleyes:

well most reality tv shows aside, cause it would be too easy to choose from them, I would have to go with Fraiser. The characters made me want to strangle them. Its the painful to watch type of comedy that makes me hurt inside.

• 4 weeks later...

Oooops ! CSI are my favorite series, specially the one with lieutenant Dan (from Forrest Gump)