Worst TV series you've ever seen?

erantal

OMG!House..kidding?The Big Bang Theory.. :huh:

Leaves topic.

sorry mate, I just think there kinda dumb and not funny! my option of course... Edited by erantal

the new stragate series that they took out

i simply f***ing hated every single character and the story line in that series

i loved the Atlantis, and SG1 , but the last one voyager some shit was a big disappointment

• Like 1

16 and pregnant, Jersey Shore, Geordie Shore, Teen Mom, Silent Library, I used to be fat, Millionaire Matchmaker, Bethenny Ever After, Make me a Supermodel, 19 Kids and counting, Extreme Couponing, Say Yes to the Dress, Hoarding: Buried Alive, I didn't know I was pregnant, Kate Plus, Toddlers & Tiaras, Scouse Wives, Tallafornia, The Real Housewives of OrangeCounty,New York,Atlanta,New Jersey,Beverly Hills and Miami, The Girls Next Dorr, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kourtney & Kim Take New York and lastly the other Kardashian show.. dunno the name

I haven't watched any of these but you get the picture of how sh!te TV shows are getting.

16 and pregnant, Jersey Shore, Geordie Shore, Teen Mom, Silent Library, I used to be fat, Millionaire Matchmaker, Bethenny Ever After, Make me a Supermodel, 19 Kids and counting, Extreme Couponing, Say Yes to the Dress, Hoarding: Buried Alive, I didn't know I was pregnant, Kate Plus, Toddlers & Tiaras, Scouse Wives, Tallafornia, The Real Housewives of OrangeCounty,New York,Atlanta,New Jersey,Beverly Hills and Miami, The Girls Next Dorr, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kourtney & Kim Take New York and lastly the other Kardashian show.. dunno the name

I haven't watched any of these but you get the picture of how sh!te TV shows are getting.

I think you just named all of my girl's favorite shows LoL!

all the damn idols, xfactor shows... they're getting old lol, it's not fun anymore, only auditions are fun cus u can laugh at them

I completely. They've become boring and generic. The only real difference between American Idol and Xfactor is that Xfactor don't got an age limit, which is only 1 little change.

A lot of those shows have become kind of boring. The only one I'm still kind of into is America's Got Talent. I still watch American Idol but only the Auditions, and America's Got Talent I only watch when it's on, I don't actually wait for it to come on or make it part of my day to watch it.

well i do watch jersey shore only 2 things happen there and it is fighting and f***ing the 2 best F words

but you know what sucks DEXTER

http://fearless-assa...ic/4120-dexter/

Really? You don't like that show!? I think it's like the greatest show ever made. What do you not like about it?

Edited by Chaozzz

I completely. They've become boring and generic. The only real difference between American Idol and Xfactor is that Xfactor don't got an age limit, which is only 1 little change.

A lot of those shows have become kind of boring. The only one I'm still kind of into is America's Got Talent. I still watch American Idol but only the Auditions, and America's Got Talent I only watch when it's on, I don't actually wait for it to come on or make it part of my day to watch it.

Yeah I watch Hollands, Britains, America's and Australia's got talent every year... They're fun! Just because it's not only boring singing and the judges are funny as hell :P

Yeah I watch Hollands, Britains, America's and Australia's got talent every year... They're fun! Just because it's not only boring singing and the judges are funny as hell :P

Yea I got to go to a taping of America's Got Talent this past season. It was awesome.