harcore server

You

hi guys

i was playing on hardcore server last night and it got reset again

we lost all our xps as well after a minor crash and map change on the server

plus i dont see anyone online at least not as many as before so i wanted to know if hardcore server is going through some problems that you guys are aware of because playing with BOTs is no fun

recently so many Tk ass holes are getting on hardcore too which takes the fun out of the game

like last night this dude keep T killing and bleeding the team so he doesn't get kicked out and when i told him that i will kick him just to trick him diplomatically to stop you know, not that i could have

he start making fun at me and keep doing it, to the point that i got pissed and left because there are no regular admins on hardcore for past few days

just wanted to say whats on mind

cya

Edited by You

• Administrators

on going issue with HC,

Here and here

Thanks for the heads up and we're working on it.

These are not server problems but client side issues. Server is running fine atm and I connected from 3 different machines without any issues.

I have a trick for team killer. Let him kill you 3 times and complaint each times. He will be kicked automatically. I know it's not a real solution... but it's better than fight vs him and he stay in server.

Yeah there's usually a lot of kids on when there are no F|A admins around. It gets really annoying. I'll get a screenshot or something if this happens

Thats what i wanted to say. When we arent on servers some players that usually are quiet and shy or regulars turn into monsters: brag about their e-penis, crying, teamkillers, start whinefest, etc. If that the case then i would really appreciate if you can call me (or any other member) or take some ss and demos.

i am on Hardcore server some odd times of the day, like for short bursts of time. since i have random playing hours i bump to these type of ass holes a lot. Maxi is so right about this because i have seen it before many many many times and i hate when i see they ruin the server and make it like hell for others. .

some of them are smart, they know how to get around auto kick so they are just there to piss you off, like they block you, push you, and more annoying shits.

sometimes i wonder if the person suffer from dual identity crises, they are nice when admins are around and then like wild rabid dogs.

next time ill take scree shots, thanks for the tip\

Edited by You

You are either running 2.55 or did not patch to 2.6b properly.

Problem is, HC seems to be referencing pak0, pak1, and pak2 PK3s regardless of client version instead of detecting the client version first then referencing the relevant paks..

So basically, you need to be running 2.6b and/or have pak0.pk3, pak1.pk3 and pak2.pk3 available in your etmain folder.

Chuck

H/C is still all black. Can not login. Nothing on my side had changed. So, some people can get into H/C?? No "all black" screens? This started out of NOWHERE.

Do what chuckun said, if that doesn't work then try deleting your silent folder.