Congrats to Cam Newton!!!

Iceman24

Cam Newton broke the all-time single season rushing touchdowns record for Quarter Backs today with 13. Newton is just a rookie who also broke the most passing yards for a rookie QB in his first 3 starts. With his first two starts he threw over 400 hundred yards each game which has never been done before. He may be a rookie but I think he will be better then Brady and Manning in their prime, when he hits his prime. WOW!!!! Is the only word I have for this QB. Go Panthers!

Better than Brady? As if. Should I post all of his achievements and awards here?

I said that, I believe he will be better than Brady and Manning when he hits his prime. Better then they are (or for Manning) were in their prime. I did not say he is.

The panthers stink lol. GO BUCS!!!!!

LOL The Panthers spanked the Bucs last weekend! HAHAHAHA!!!

The panthers stink lol. GO BUCS!!!!!

I think you need to check the Bucs record before you say that anybody else sucks--lol

Cam is very fun to watch. In his first season he already has more poise than many guys in their 3rd year. He is only going to get better as he learns to read different defensive schemes. I am not a die hard Panthers fan but I do live in NC atm so I pull for them. Panthers fans are blessed and have many good years ahead of them if he stays healthy.

caleb hanie is our quarterback

who.........?

booooo Cam Newton boooooooooooo

Stop hatin on Auburn -- lol